Just Ordered | River Island

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, I wanted to give you guys a quick update. I just ordered some stuff from River Island so I want to share with you guys what I ordered.








I have been looking out for a nice black jacket that is casual yet smart enough for going out to movies, dinner dates at restaurants, semi formal events etc. For the past few months, I have been eyeing this jacket on River Island but I always bought something else instead. I finally dropped the bomb and got it yesterday and I am absolutely excited for it to arrive. It was reduced from £40 to £20.

I also got a long dark blue denim skirt. I do not have any denim skirts in my wardrobe and recently I have been really into longer tight skirts, I think that they are sexy, elegant, classy and brings out the curves in a feminine body line. I think this piece will go well with a printed white cotton tee with rolled up sleeves w some Dr Martens or chucks.The denim skirt was £10.

The third item I got is a light blue ripped denim jacket from the men's section. I bought it to wear it oversized so I up-ed a few sizes. I think it would be really nice for casual shopping days. I forgot to save a picture of it before it went oos but I will definitely post up photos when they arrive. It was £15 from the men's sale section.

That's all folks! I'm so sorry there are not much posts, I'll be back as soon as possible! As usual if you have any questions, please leave me a comment or email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com :) I'll see you guys soon!


Love,
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment