Wishlist | Celine, Zara, ASOS

Cap: ASOS Leather Cap / Sunglasses: Celine Audrey Sunglasses / Heels: ASOS Hostage Heel Sandals / Heels: Zara Mid-heel Sandals With Ankle Strap

I have been on the look out for a nice mid-heel comfortable sandal heels since they are really popular now. I really like the design of the Zara ankle strap sandals. It is a very classic piece that I can wear for all occasions and the height makes it suitable for walking long periods of time. I actually went to various Zara to find this particular pair of ankle strap sandals but could not find it. I'm guessing either they don't carry it here or they are all sold out. Boo!

The ASOS strappy heel is another favourite albeit a little a lot more expensive. But I really like the thin straps and hey it does look a little like the Zara Sandals that I posted a few days ago right?


Zara Sandals



I LOVE the Celine shades. If I can own just 1 pair of sunglasses, it will no doubt be the Celine Audrey sunglasses. It has the perfect classic shape and just the right size. I believe the tortoiseshell shade is most popular since it is almost sold out everywhere online.

I can easily match all the above items with just a white tee and skinnies and look fabulous anytime. On bad hair days you can just throw on a leather cap like the one from ASOS and run some errands!


Cap: ASOS Leather Cap 
Sunglasses: Celine Audrey Sunglasses
Heels: ASOS Hostage Heel Sandals
Heels: Zara Mid-heel Sandals With Ankle Strap



Love,
Anonymous




No comments :

Post a Comment