Small Haul - Zara, H&M





Bought a few stuff during a shopping trip I had and I wanted to share them with you guys! Isn't the Zara skirt absolutely stunning? I love the tribal prints and the 2 neon piping is just LOVE! Neon is really trendy this season, I'm sure everyone knows that already, I mean neon is literally EVERYWHERE in F21, H&M, Zara and Topshop.

Which leads me to my next lace tee from H&M, it was on sale and my friend picked it out for me. It is a neon coral shade and I would match this piece with like a black inner tube and some high waist denim shorts. It doesn't look so neon in the picture but it is pretty in-your-face in real life. I also got a tank top with 'TRILLIT' from H&M printed on it which I have no idea what it means but I love the soft cotton material and the cutting is nice & flowy.Very appropriate for the hot weather now.

These items should still be available in stores since I just bought them a few days ago. I cannot wait to wear them out!

I'll leave more details of the clothing to May's monthly haul post so please stay tune for that which will be up really soon. I will see you guys in my next post! Cheers!


Love,
Anonymous



No comments :

Post a Comment