eFoxCity

Hi guys! I was contacted by eFoxCity recently for a partnership with them. I researched a little and found out that they have contacted quite a number of fashion bloggers as well and if you are a blogger like myself, you may be interested to get sponsored as well.

eFoxCity is an online boutique based in Asia selling tons of wholesale clothing, cocktail dresses and affordable prom dresses. I was very impressed by the selection of clothing and their designs are definitely something that I would purchase in boutiques with the high price tags.

And their shipping to Singapore is less than S$10 which isn’t too bad (shipping depends on the weight of the product but for most items, shipping should be around S$10).

There are many apparels inspired from Zara, ASOS, H&M and styles similar to clothing at Romwe and SheInside at a fraction of the price. Below are some of my favourite pieces on the site. 



































I LOVE all these pieces, I am seriously considering purchasing them if my measly budget allows. If you guys are interested in any of the pieces, just click on the header of each piece and it'll link you directly to the particular item. 


If you haven’t join my SKII Facial Treatment Essence giveaway, please feel free to click the link to the giveaway post! Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below or email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com.


Let me know which pieces are your favourite and also, if you are a blogger and are interested in bloggers program, do contact them. Cheers! :)


Check out eFoxCity to find out more! 



Love,
Anonymous

1 comment :

  1. It is already summer and autumn will come soon, so I want to get myself a leather jacket for the autumn. Most jackets I have seen are very cheap looking. I really want to have some nice genuine leather jackets, maybe a little expensive, but can last me many years. I discovered cwmalls.com and many nice leather jackets on it.

    ReplyDelete