Outfit | Sunny Beach Outfit



























 Cardigan: Cotton On / Bottom: Zara / Bag:Levi's / Top: Mango / Shoes: Payless


I took this photo probably 2 months ago and I totally forgot to post it up *silly me. I wore this outfit recently to a beach day-cation at Sentosa. This outfit has a beach/nautical feel to it, probably because of the navy horizontal stripes on the shorts and a cardigan when it gets cold at night.  And for all outings, a camera is a necessity especially with the Fujifilm Polariod Camera Instax 7s I got recently. The snacks are actually pistachios which is my all time favourite titbits whenever my mouth itches.

I'll be back hopefully tomorrow with my April fashion haul so please stay tune for that! Join my SKII Facial Treatment Essence giveaway if you haven't already! See you guys in my next post! Cheers :)


Love,
Anonymous



No comments :

Post a Comment