Tag! 11 Personal Questions

Today, I’m going to do a Tag post instead of a usual review. I’ve always watched Tag videos from many youtubers and am very intrigued to try them out. And I find it a very good way to let readers know more about me and interact a little with each other. 

The questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
5. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
6. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
7. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
9. Favorite number
10. Two hobbies
11. Guilty Pleasure


1.What do you order at Starbucks?
I don’t usually go to Starbucks because I’m not a huge coffee drinker and the drinks can be expensive but I do go there occasionally with friends. If I do go to Starbucks, I usually will order Espresso Frappuccino Blended Coffee.


2.What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Definitely a nice, comfortable pair of everyday flats. I am always late, for work, for school, for any outings, and I often do not have the time to decide which pair of shoes I should wear. I just throw them on and dash out, therefore having a good pair of everyday flats is essential for me.



3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I’ve taken Korean classes for about a year and most of my friends do not know that. My friend wanted me to accompany her and that was kinda the reason why I took up the class. But nonetheless, it was a good experience and I learnt more about their culture. I can understand simple Korean but not if they talked too fast or with slangs.  



4.Name one thing that you want to do before you die

This is an easy question. I would LOVE to travel to Paris. Paris is renowned as the City of Romance and I would kill to travel there to experience myself. I love countryside too especially since I live in the big city and all I see are skyscrapers and bustling people all day long. I’m sure city people feel the same way too. We all want to escape from the big city to somewhere secluded and peaceful. 


5.What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
I don’t live by a quote/phrase, but I do preach the phrase ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’ its cliché but I try my best to follow it. I’m a really self-conscious person and I am afraid of being judged. In this society we judge a person by the way he speaks, his actions and the way he dresses. As much as we say we don’t judge, sadly we do. If a girl wears a dress a tad too skimpy, we judge her as a hooker. If a guy has a tattoo, he is most likely to be a gangster. See, we all judge and stereotype each other and I don’t really like it. So I try my best to avoid judging until I get to know the person better. 



6.What do you like and dislike about the YT/blogging community?
I’m not here long enough to state what I like and dislike specifically about this community but I can give some of my thoughts about them. I find blogging community great as I get to express all my thoughts freely to a space where I could not have done it in real life. Nobody would want to hear me rant about a product or how great this moisturizer is. But through blogging, there are people who are interested in hearing me out and I am really grateful for that. And I can make more friends from across the globe which is a bonus. 

What I dislike about the blogging community similarly to the Youtube community I’m sure is the negative comments. The Youtube community definitely gets hit by negativity more than the blogging community because they bare themselves in front of the whole internet which is amazing and I really applaud them for their courage.  



7.What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Sadly, I don’t own any Apple products. Boohoo! And my mp3 is like dead for a year now so I’ve been just listening to songs on Youtube. I’m a strange person, a total ballad girl, and not really a fan of current music. Some of my favourite songs are Mindy Glenhill’s Anchor, Hourglass and also Eagles Love will keep us alive and Aqualung’s Brighter than sunshine.



8.What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Casual, nothing too complicated or troublesome to wear. I try not to dress to skimpy or sloppy and nothing too loud.



9.Favorite number
5. This is interesting and I will tell you guys the reason for this number. I was in Concert Band when I was younger and I play the instrument Clarinet. If you guys don’t know what a Clarinet is, it’s a black tube and Squidward (From Spongebob Squarepants) plays it. I was case 5 and that kinda became my favourite number.



10.Two hobbies
This isn’t really a hobby but I’m currently really addicted to it. It is the Sims Social Facebook application. The game is super crazy and I can’t stop playing for nuts. If you like the Sims, definitely check out this game. 

I don’t really have a hobby. Maybe shopping online? I’m recently pretty addicted to it too and have been spending way too much cash that I should have. If you guys have any blogshops or website that you want me to check it out, please leave it in the comments below.



11.Guilty Pleasure
My guilty pleasure is definitely spending money. Whenever I’m feeling down or stressed out, I go to my nearby mall and burn a hole in my pocket. And sad to say, I do get a little pleasure out of it.



_._._._

These are my answers to the personal questions, and I hope you enjoyed it and got to know more about me. Do leave your tag posts and suggestions down in the comments below!


Love, 

Anonymous




2 comments :