Collective Haul: MAC, Elf, Stila, Neutrogena

Hey guys! I’m back for another haul post! This is kinda a collective haul as products are all bought on different days. I did splurge a little on the MAC cosmetics, they were quite expensive actually, so I will probably curb my temptations to spend this month. I bought all my MAC cosmetics from maccosmetics.com and they did take awhile to reach me (around 1-1.5 months). I am not really a MAC fanatic; they cost quite a lot in stores here, sometimes even double the prices in the US so I’m a little meh about spending the extra buck. 

I bought my Stila eyeshadow trio from allcosmeticswholesale.com which is a website selling discounted authentic branded cosmetics such as brands like NARS, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Smashbox etc. This Stila eyeshadow trio retails for USD$28 at Sephora and costs only USD$10 at allcosmeticswholesale.com. So it is great deal if you can find a good spree organizer. 










     


 
       1.       Elf Conditioning Lip Balm Spf 15 (Read review)
       2.       Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, Elf Essentials Eyelid Primer
       3.       MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder (Read review)
       4.       MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC25
       5.       MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
       6.       MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC25 (Read review)
       7.       Stila Eye Shadow Trio in Champagne Glow
       8.       MAC Fluidline in Black Track
       9.       MAC Powder Blush in Coygirl
       10.   MAC Powder Blush in Pink Swoon
       11.   Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF 50+ PA+++ (Read review)



I've seen many positive reviews on both the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer and Eyelid Primer from both the mineral line and essential line respectively. The Mineral Eyeshadow Primer is rated 4.2/5 on Makeupalley and the Eyelid Primer 3.7/5. I've decided to put both up to the test and will reveal the results soon! There were many negative reviews for the Elf Studio line Eye Primer and Liner Sealer so I didn't bother to get that one.
Have you guys tried any of these products? Love them, hate them? Leave them in the comments below! I will be doing separate reviews on them so do stay tune! 

Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment