Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets (makeup remover wipes)


Review for Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets (makeup remover wipes)

Hey there! Today I’m reviewing my Biore cleaning oil makeup remover wipes I featured in my Malaysia haul. I’ve heard so many raves for Biore products especially the makeup cleansing oil and been meaning to try them out. My friend uses their makeup remover wipes and swears by them, so I bought a box to try out too. In my Malaysia haul post, I’ve stated the prices comparisons and all so do check out that post for more details. 






Pros:

Removes makeup extremely well, I only need 1 sheet of the Biore wipe for my entire face including my eye makeup. It is able to remove the infamous Majolica MajorcaMascara but does take a little time which is amazing removing strength in one small wipe.

It is very convenient to use, I do not need an additional cotton pad or any products. Just a pull out a sheet and swipe. Very suitable for lazy days. The facial sheets feel smooth, does not feel rough and scratchy on face unlike some other wipes do.

Some people recommend baby wipes to remove makeup but I wouldn’t recommend that. Baby wipes I’ve tried feels really smooth on the hand but it scratches the face and leaves a sticky soapy film on the face and does not do a thorough job at removing makeup. 

The packaging is love. I got the plastic container which can be refilled by buying the refillable packs. The plastic container is very sturdy and helps to retain moisture in the package. 

There are also small travel packets for sale at Watsons that are great for travelling or staying out at a friend’s house. I bought a packet to put in my makeup bag in case of any emergencies. I do not recommend wearing makeup overnight, it is one of the many pet peeves I have.  


Travel packet (below)



Cons:

Has a weird citrusy scent that is not pleasant in my opinion. It irks me a little but not to the extent where I have to stop using it. 

It was not as moist or damp as I thought it would be but it still does the job well. The wipes are pretty small but it is sufficient for the entire face.



Yadda Yadda:

If I’m not wrong, the small packet of remover wipes cost around SGD$3.00 (approx) and the large box costs around SGD$16.00 (approx) in Singapore Watsons. Will I repurchase? YES! Super convenient and I find myself reaching out for this product on many days. 


Packaging: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Effectiveness: 4.5/5
Overall rating: 4.5/5


 A/N: Do check out my post on my holy grail makeup remover solution here too!

Love,

Anonymous


No comments :

Post a Comment