Outfit | Neon with long denim skirt




Top: H&M / Bottom: River Island / Shoes: Dr. Martens / Watch: Casio / Bracelet: Pandora, Lovisa 


A short outfit post today since I haven't done a new one in a while. I love the new River Island dark denim long skirt that I scored during a recent RI sale. The denim skirt emphasizes body curves and makes my bottom half much fuller than it really is. I also love the mid-knee length although it is slightly difficult to match a top without making the outfit look tacky. Matched it with a boxy neon coral lace top from H&M to give the outfit some colour.

And lo and behold the awesome black patent Dr Martens which makes any outfit look fashionable. I love oxford shoes and the patent material makes it that much more awesome. Not forgetting some gold accessories from Lovisa.

Sorry for the short post, I should be posting my May haul either tomorrow or 2 days later, I also have a beauty haul ready but I'm still waiting for 1 more item to arrive before I do a collective one.And my 80 followers giveaway! I'm excited for that as well so I'll see you guys very soon, stay tuned!


It's my grandfather's birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday gramps! And if you are still in school, have an amazing June holiday!


Love,
Anonymous


No comments :

Post a Comment