Beauty Haul | Tanda Zap, Ecotools, Lanvin, Avene

Hey guys! I have not done a beauty haul in such a long time. I haven't really bought any beauty products for months, I tend to stick to what I use on an everyday basis and I don't change up products much except for blushes. I got quite a few beauty buys recently so I pretty much wanted to share them with you guys, so let's get right into it!

 L-R: Tanda Zap, Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege, The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek Colour Shade 01 Macaroon, Avene Thermal Spring Water, EcoTools 4-pc brush set, EcoTools 5-pc brush set, Loreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray









1. I wrote a few blog posts ago (Click here) that I ordered a Tanda Zap from Amazon to control my acne problems. What the Tanda zap does is that it uses light and vibration to kill bacteria under the skin that causes pimples. I have had really bad acne for the past few months so I'm going to put the Tanda Zap to the test and give you guys a good review on it. (Click here for review)

2. Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege (Click here for review). If you are a fan of mild floral scent, do give it a whiff, I'm sure you guys will like it! It is expensive though so I use it very sparingly.

3. The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek Colour shade 01 Macaroon. If you have seen my summer must-have blushes (click here), this is one of the featured products. I don't have this exact colour in my blush collection so I am pretty stoked about having this shade. Check out the link here to see more swatches! They retail at S$22.90 at TBS outlets.

4. Avene Thermal Spring Water. This is a staple on my desk. I use this literally everyday just to give my face a nice refreshing spritz of moisture. I have tried the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water and the Vichy one as well, and I think all of them works pretty much the same. I do like the spray of Avene best, water comes out very fine unlike the La Roche-Posay is more like a splash than spritz. I got the 300ml version which is the biggest bottle available since they do run out frequently.  

5. I got the EcoTools 5 piece & 6 piece brush makeup set during a Groupon promotion. They are extremely soft and I can see myself using these brushes from EcoTools for a very long time. I really like that each set there is a face brush and eye brush, very versatile and great for traveling! (Click here for review)

6.The Loreal Paris Elnett Satin hairspray is said to be favoured by many famous hair stylists. It doesn't make my hair hard or crispy that many hairspray does. If you're looking for a good hairspray that gives a long-lasting hold I highly recommend this one.


That's all guys, I'll see you in my next post! Cheers!


Always stay positive and good things will come.


Love,
Anonymous


2 comments :

  1. im interesting with all that brushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aida! I'm excited to try them all out and post a review on them as soon as possible! :D Thanks for reading!

      Delete