Review for Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 111 Demure, 112 Steal My Kisses and113 Mischief

Review for Rimmel Vinyl Gloss

On the recent trip to Watsons, I picked up a few Rimmel lip glosses that were on 20% discount. The three Vinyl Glosses I picked were in shades 111 Demure, 112 Steal My Kisses and 113 Mischief. The lip glosses are applicator form for easy navigation of product onto lips.



Left to Right: Demure, Steal My Kisses, Mischief (below)



Left to Right: Demure, Steal My Kisses, Mischief (below)



Lipgloss Applicator (below)



Swatches under normal room lighting (below) Left to Right: Demure, Steal My Kisses, Mischief



Swatches with flash (below) Left to Right: Demure, Steal My Kisses, Mischief



Swatches under daylighting (below) Left to Right: Demure, Steal My Kisses, Mischief



Demure is a candy milky baby pink shade in the bottle but comes out extremely sheer. The colour is very girly and will look very pretty topped over a baby pink lipstick.

Steal My Kisses is a pink with slight orange undertone that is darker and more pigmented than Demure.

Mischief looks purple in the bottle but comes out pink with purple undertones. It is more pigmented than Demure. It is very wearable despite the shocking purple colour in bottle. If you are looking for a lilac colour that is not too loud, this might be the one for you.



Pros:

These three colours are beautiful and extremely wearable. They do not dry out lips which is a pretty wonderful as I have sensitive and dry lips and pretty much all lipsticks and glosses I’ve tried dried out my lips, making my fingers itch as I restrain from peeling them. The glosses are extremely affordable; S$12.90 each. Definitely buildable for Steal My Kisses and Mischief, not that much for Demure as it is very sheer. The lasting power is around 3 hours if drinking only water. Reapplication is required after meals.



Cons:

These glosses are not very pigmented so I will not recommend it if you have dark/ pigmented lips as the colours will probably not show up. But for the price I still do think that these glosses are reasonable and the colour payoff from the Steal My Kisses and Mischief are quite good.



Yadda Yadda:

Retails for S$12.90 at Watsons for 5ml or 0.17 fl oz. I bought it at a 20% discount and paid only S$10.00 for each gloss. Will I repurchase? YES! I already bought backups of Steal My Kisses and Mischief. My current HG lipglosses! Hurry, go snag a few now and share your thoughts! Ratings: 4.5/5 Stars.



Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment