Review for Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Review for Bioderma Sensibio H2O

I recently purchased the Bioderma Sensibio H2O makeup remover after hearing and reading reviews raving about this product. It was on 20% discount at Guardian for a smaller 100ml bottle so I did not hesitate to buy it (the bottle is so ADORABLE!). For those who do not know what this product is, from the labels it says that this product is a number 1 makeup remover in France. The Label at the back states that is great for sensitive skin, cleanse / remove makeup from face and eyes and soothes. It is a non-rinse formula. I use it for removing makeup. It is a water-based makeup remover.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprylic/ Capric Glycerides, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide.







A/N: Will insert pictures of makeup removal strength in the future



Pros:

I was hoping that this product will work very well, seeing all the good reviews online stating how easy makeup comes off using this. Let’s just say, I set my expectations a tad too high. The makeup remover removes makeup well but definitely not any better than my favourite Japanese makeup remover Mandom Cleansing Express Review which I will do a solo review later on. For the price, I guess I was expecting a little more effectiveness in the product. It still does the job well, makeup comes off easily.

I have not experience any breakouts/rashes/allergies with this product which is a wonderful plus. I do not have sensitive skin therefore I cannot say it works for sensitive skin but the solution is indeed very mild and I will recommend it to people with sensitive skin. The solution is fragrance-free and alcohol-free and contains no phenoxyethanol. No tightness in the face after using this product which often happens when i use really drying products *thumbs up*.



Cons:

The Bioderma Sensibio H2O is pretty darn expensive in Asia. It retails for S$15.90 (approx) for a 100ml bottle and S$34.50 (approx) for 250ml bottle. Is it worth it? In my honest opinion, it is worth the try especially for people with sensitive/dry skin but for the price I will probably look for a cheaper alternative.



Yadda Yadda:

I paid S$12+ after a 20% discount. Will i repurchase? I will not be repurchasing it. Bioderma Sensibio H2O is sold at Guardian Pharmacies at the Bioderma product section. Have you guys tried it? Share your thoughts!

Rating: 3.5/5 stars



 Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment