Review for The Face Shop Healing Lip Butter 02 Avocado

Review for The Face Shop Healing Lip Butter 02 Avocado

I bought this lip butter at The Face Shop around 3 or 4 months ago so I’ve been using it since. It comes in 2 flavours; Avocado and Lavender. I purchased the Avocado one because the Lavender one smelt floral but more like those dried flowers scent which I really didn’t like. The Avocado lip butter smells like candy…I can’t really tell what the smell is, more of a candy + bubblegum scent? But it smells pretty amazing! The lip butter has a green tint in the metal container but comes out transparent (absolutely no colour at all).









With daylighting



With flash




Pros:

I’ve been using it every day for 3 months now and I really like it. The product will last you a long time as I haven’t even used half of the product yet. The lasting power is equivalent to any lip balm, 2 to 3 hours with drinking only water. Requires reapplying after meals. My lips are really dry and this product really does heal and condition my lips. My lips doesn’t crack and dry out as much as before. The size is appropriate, able to fit in makeup bags and pockets in jeans. (Measurements: 4.3cm in diameter and 1.2cm in height.)



Cons:

The lip butter is considered quite pricey (S$16.90) but is definitely worth the try for people with dry lips. The metal container may be considered unhygienic but it is fine with me. After applying to lips you will require a tissue to wipe off excess product from your finger which is quite a hassle when apply on the go. Therefore it is not as convenient as a stick/applicator form. The Lip Butter contains fragrance so peeps sensitive to fragrances are warned!



Yadda Yadda:

The Avocado Lip Butter retails for S$16.90 (if I’m not wrong) for 14g/ 0.49 oz of product. I will rate this product a 4/5 stars. I’m not sure if it is still in stores but do give it a try and tell me your thoughts!


Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment