Review for Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Review for Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

I actually got this Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care (Boy is that a long name!) on impulse due to the extensive advertisements all around the country. I see it on commercials, on billboards, advertisements in Watsons and Guardian Pharmacies so I decided to crave in to the temptation and give it a try. I’ve heard good things about this product and it was on sale for S$19.00 for a smaller size product so I was like ‘Meh, I’m trying it’.




Ingredients (below)











Swatch (below)



Blended out (below)



Pros:

The first thing when I tried this product was that it smells really nice! The scent is really perfume-y kinda like body lotion? I will consider it a floral scent. The products states that is mattifies long-lastingly. I use it on my nose, cheek and chin areas only which happens to be my oily areas. It didn’t really mattify my nose area ‘long-lastingly’, I think it lasted a good 1 hour? After the hour my oil glands burst like volcanoes and my nose was twice as shiny as usual. Therefore thumbs down for mattifying function. I have really oily nose area. Cheek and chin areas lasted a good 2.5-3 hours and I had to blot after that. Not sure if that was considered ‘long-lasting’.

I didn’t experience any break outs with using this product. It did dry out my existing small zit-like-bumps (I don’t really have cystic zits I only get small red bumps during that period of the month) and smooth out my chin area which is extremely prone to zits due to hormonal imbalance. It did not reduce redness/ size, it just gave it a crusty dried skin feeling which my fingers are itching to peel off. I will do a further update on this product as I use it over the time. My skin is overall smoother.

Comes in a squeeze tube which is hygienic and I am able to achieve a precise control of the amount of product I need. Thumbs up for packaging.



Cons:

It contains fragrance so if you are allergic or sensitive to products with fragrance, you may want to stay away from this product. Scent may be overwhelming for some but is fine for me. Note that I’m not really picky about scents. I didn’t notice any reduction of pore sizes (some reviewers experienced that) and it did not unclog my pores.



Yadda Yadda:

I do not really have sensitive skin/acne problems therefore I cannot really judge for the promise of reducing imperfections. It has a drying effect and I only use it on the areas prone to zits popping out. Retails at Watsons and Guardian Pharmacy at S$19.00 for 30ml of product. Ratings: 3/5 stars. Will I repurchase: Probably yes, if my acne problems gets out of control. Share your views if you’ve tried it!

A/N: This has gotta be the longest review ever! I tried to be very detailed in skincare products so I’m sorry!





Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment