Topshop Accessories Haul | October (part 2)



Read my part 1 accessories haul here if you haven't already. Today I'm back with 3 more items from Topshop. In the previous post I included a photo of a necklace that I was looking for, lo & behold, I found it, and the best part is, I found it in the sale section. Double score!





I'll start off with the necklace, it has a really pretty colour combination of white and pale blue. And the details on it is amazing. I feel that this is a great piece to give any outfit an additional subtle glam. It is at the perfect length, not too short or too long, look amazing by itself or tucked under a collared shirt. On sale for S$19!

Since the BOGO sale was still on, I got myself a nice pair of earrings made from orange gemstones (S$9). These precious babies complement black hair and fair complexion really well and are a perfect wearable statement piece. I also bought a nice mint polka dot headband, it is made of really nice chiffon material and the ribbon portion of the headband has a wire embedded so you can twist the ribbon to different angles. It was also reduced to S$9. 

I will be posting photos of me wearing all the accessories so stay tune to my monthly haul posts coming up in a few days, I will be 'modelling' all the pieces. If you are interested in any of the pieces, they are still available in stores!

Check out part 1 or my August Topshop jewelry haul if you are interested!


Love,
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment