H&M Shopping Haul | Part 1


Hey guys! H&M starting their end-of-season sale last weekend so I got some interesting buys from them. I went back yesterday and got some more stuff from them so there will be a second part somewhere within the week. Prices of clothes in the sale section were slashed to less than 15 bucks so you could say that it was a frenzy in the store and I went completely nuts.  



All items are from H&M. The belts are S$3, S$10 and S$5 respectively from left to right. I have seen the nude waistbelt and middle gold chain leather belt when they first came out. I wanted them so badly but couldn't justify the price and I can always wait till they go on sale during end-of-seasons. For the sale price, these are totally worth it.

I went ahead and got some basic which were also in the clearance section. I got a tank dress for S$5 and a tube skirt for S$3. They are great layering pieces for the cooler weathers.




In the clearance section my eagles eyes spotted these babies from afar, they are a pair of white flatforms sandals with a wooden design heel. They look freaking adorable and the best part of the deal? It was only S$15! They are comfortable and look mega chic with skinny jeans.

Check out part 2 here!

Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment