H&M Shopping Haul | Part 2






Read part 1 of my shopping haul if you haven't already. So after a very fulfilling shopping trip to H&M last week, I went back again a few days later. I didn't get a ton of stuff since the sale racks still had more or less the same pieces. There were cute coats on clearance but I figured I wouldn't be able to wear them in Singapore and since I won't be going overseas anytime soon, I probably shouldn't get them. Big coats are especially in trend this fall/winter but they are practically useless in a humid tropical country. *insert sad face* 

I got a super adorable polka dot jeans which were on sale for S$30. I saw them when they first came out, they were on the pricier side so I didn't think much of them. Since they are on sale now, I didn't hesitate to snatch them up before they were all gone.

From the tee-shirt section, I got a basic coral shirt, you can't go wrong with basics plus I love the colour. I also went ahead and get some hair clips and bobby pins. The big hair clips are very handy, great for sectioning the hair or just for getting them out of the face. I'll see you guys in my next post! Have a great week ahead!


Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment