Wishlist | Zara


Hi guys! Zara is having a sale on their website right now! I have my eyes on some stuff in the sale section and I want to share them with you guys. Below are some of my sale picks!




 #1
 L - R : Metal Sandal in Electric Blue / Satin Wedge in Black

I've seen the same pair of metal sandals in white from Lucy's blog (LovelyByLucy) and I wanted it so badly! I love the electric blue colour, a very trendy pop of colour to any outfit. I might buy this, very tempting..

 I am also on the lookout for a nice pair of wedges and these black wedges are so pretty. I would consider them more of a flatform than wedge but they look really easy to walk in and adds a small boost in height.





 #2



 L - R : White Leather Clutch / Bomber Jacket with Zips

I am a big packer when it comes to bags, so I usually carry my ginormous black tote from m)phosis. But every girl need a small clutch and these day I am craving for a white clutch. I almost bought a white clutch from Emoda few days ago but did not want to deal with the complicated Japanese shipping service. Now THIS is a beauty, so I may have to get this one instead.  


I found this picture of Japanese singer Beni Arashiro sporting the same bomber jacket from Zara on the right. The edgy jacket looks amazing on her! If it was a little more budget friendly I would buy it in an instant.







#3

L - R : Canvas Jacket with Combination Yoke/ Jacquard Bomber with Zips On Shoulders

I love colour blocking jackets, although I sadly do not own any . I love how the simple colour block touch oomphs up the look of the canvas jacket.

On the right is a simple white jacquard bomber jacket, great for everyday casual outfits or even over a formal black dress to casual up any look.




#4

L - R : Cow Printed Shorts / Skirt with Faux Leather Lining

I'm sure you guys have seen this pair of cow print shorts. It is literally everywhere! And I feel that almost all fashion bloggers own them. The material is very soft so it's great for the hot summer weather, plus 
the cow patterns dazzles up a plain outfit!

Now not forgetting the working ladies, this is a great black skirt with lovely draping details. I adore the cutting and the leather lining.Very sexy and work appropriate.


.:.:.:.:.

Tell me in the comments below which piece is your favourite. I just want them ALL! I'll see you guys in my next post. Cheers!


Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment