Haul [Part 1] | Zara, HnM, Bershka, F21


Hey guys! I went out with a couple of friends yesterday and totally busted my shopping budget. It has been awhile since I went shopping so I could not resist any of the sales *cough withdrawal symptoms cough*.

Below are items that I bought and all of them will be featured in my July fashion haul.

 L - R: H&M Knit Jumper / H&M Sheer Leopard Pattern Jumper / Zara Cow Print Shorts / Zara Daisy Tank Top




T - B: Bershka Neon Yellow Metallic Clip Hair Tie / F21 Metallic Braided Hair Band


I got 2 black jumpers from H&M, both are thin & sheer, one has a fish net knit texture and another has really cute leopard patterns on it though it can't be seen in the picture. Knit jumper was reduced from S$40 to S$20 and sheer leopard jumper was originally S$24.90 and reduced to S$15.

Zara was having a sale so I had to pick up some items from there. From Zara, I got their cow print shorts and a daisy floral print tank top. Cow print shorts was S$59.90 and reduced to S$49.90 and daisy tank was originally S$35.90 and became S$19.90. I thought they were a pretty good deal.  

I got 2 hair accessories, a neon yellow metal clip hair tie from Bershka (Reduced from S$11.90 to S$7.90) and a metallic braided elastic hair band from F21 (S$8). I thought that the neon yellow clip would be a very nice pop of colour on my black hair. I always wanted a braided elastic hair band but didn't find one that I fancy. I finally found this one from F21 which has amazing quality and not too tight/loose. The material for the braided portion is the same for braided necklaces.


That's all guys! If you are interested in any of the pieces, do head down to H&M or Zara outlets and you should be able to find them in stores. Let me know if you guys like any of the items and I'll see you in my next post!


Join my current giveaway here if you haven't already!


Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment