Haul [part 2] | Mango, Zara


Hey guys! I'm back with another shopping spree haul. End of season sale is on and almost all the high street brands are having clearance sales so I went absolutely nuts while shopping. Below are the stuff I got for my part 2 shopping trip haul. I am sure you can still find some of the items in stores.



L - R: Mango Navy Cardigan, Mango Gold Clear Belt, Zara White T-shirt, Mango Navy trim Top








Mango navy cardigan - I love my oversized, baggy cardigans. This cardigan, in particular, is not too warm for the summer weather and it drapes really nicely along the shoulders. I got it in a size L. It was S$49 reduced to S$29.

Mango gold clear belt - I have never seen any belt with a similar design before. I tried it on and I was sold. It looked amazing and matches everything because of its transparent body. It was on sale for S$25 original price S$.

Zara white arrow t-shirt - I love the soft material and it fits very nicely. For S$19.90, I think this shirt is a must buy!

Mango navy trim top - It fits slightly large but I think it will look fab with a statement necklace. I also find that this cut flatters my broad shoulders. It was originally S$49 and was reduced to S$29.


Sorry for the short post, I have another haul which should go up tomorrow. Do join my 80 followers giveaway if you haven't already, and I'll see you guys in my next post! Cheers!



Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment