Beauty essentials haul | Ardell, Urban Decay, Batiste


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted this week, I got done with my Grandfather's funeral which took place over the past week. He died of old age so it wasn't a sudden death or anything. I didn't really have time to produce any content, so this post will be on a short beauty haul of some essential beauty items I got a week ago.

L - R: Ardell Fashion Lashes Demi Wispies, Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm, Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil, Bastiste Dry Shampoo













Ardell Fashion Lashes Demi Wispies : My favourite lashes to date are these Ardell Demi Wispies lashes. My previous pair of demi wispies came in a blue packaging but I did a side-by-side comparison and they look pretty much the same. Watsons was having a 2 for S$15 promotion and the usual price being S$9.90 each. I thought it was a great discount considering that buying it online would cost around S$6-7. Anyways check out your nearby Watsons if you are interested in Ardell lashes!



Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm : Lip balms are one of those items that disappear into thin air once they are out of your sight, kinda like erasers. So I need to have multiples of them in my different bags, my dresser, my desk etc. The Nivea Soft Rose lip balm has a slight rose scent and is a lovely pastel pink shade but on the lips, it is transparent. I actually prefer the Cherry flavoured one better because it smelt and tasted like cherries.



Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in FBI : I actually did a review of it last year (Click here for review). My previous one is almost all gone so I decided to get a new one at Sephora. This is definitely the best concealer I have ever tried, sharpening can be a pain in the ass but the creamy pigmented formula is sure to cover all blemishes and is easy to blend. It retails for S$28 at all Sephora outlets.


Bastiste Dry Shampoo in Floral & Flirty Blush : (Click here for review) I love dry shampoos, they are a great alternative to washing your hair everyday, it keeps oils at bay and helps to fluff up the hair. They used to cost S$6.90 but has doubled the price to S$12.90 with the change to a bigger bottle. I do prefer the Floral & Flirty to the Original fragrance, the scent is not too strong for my liking.



I extracted 3 teeth yesterday as a preparation for braces so my cheeks are like swollen and my gums are all raw. I pretty excited for it actually, although I'm a big scare-dy cat when it comes to dentists. I'll blog my braces journey if you guys are interested. See you in my next post!


Love,
Anonymous



No comments :

Post a Comment