Jewelry haul | Lovisa, Stradivarius


 L - R : Lovisa Patent Black Collar Necklace, Stradivarius Colourful Gemstone Necklace, Lovisa 5-Set Earrings, Stradivarius Neon Tube Top in Pink & Lime





Hey guys! I hope you are doing well. Today's post is a short and simple jewelry haul, I got these pieces a few days ago. More info will be revealed in my July's fashion haul which will be up very soon. I will try to put them on for you guys in my July's haul.

So I have been on a statement necklace hunt these days. I was never a statement necklace girl, I have no idea why, probably because I didn't have enough confidence to wear them. But I have been loving how statement necklaces really dresses up an outfit, especially gemstone necklaces from Emoda, those are fabulous, and that made me rethink my jewelry choice.


Lovisa Patent Black Collar Necklace : I LOVE collar necklaces, I think it jazzes up plain t-shirts most flatteringly. I like the patented surface of this particular piece, very simple yet classy. It was reduced from S$38 to S$15. Great deal!

Stradivarius Colourful Gemstone Necklace : I went to 2 Stradivarius outlets multiple times to hunt down this piece. I think it looks amazing especially paired with a casual black top giving the outfit a unique pop of colour. I like the shape of it and the colour combination is spectacular. Love this piece to bits! On sale for S$19.90, original price was S$35.90.

Lovisa 5-Set Earrings : Basic gold studs. I am in love with all the designs. Very simple and great for everyday wear, and the best thing is it matches every outfit! Originally S$13, on sale for S$5.  What a steal!

Stradivarius Neon Tube Tops : I was looking for neon tube tops and I know that Bershka carries similar design neon tube tops as well, not too sure about the price. H&M has full length neon tube tops for less than S$20. I think this will look amazing under slightly sheer tops. They were in a set of 2 for S$11.90.



That's all guys. I have a dental appointment tomorrow for braces which I have contemplated of doing for months now I'm one of those who have a phobia of dentist. I finally got the courage to book an appointment so hopefully the process goes by quickly. Fingers crossed that I do not need extractions which I probably will. I'll update you guys then, see you in a few days!



Love,
Anonymous






No comments :

Post a Comment