Haul! January 2012: Gmarket, ASOS, Newlook


Yay! This post is my month haul which I showcase fashion items that I bought over the entire month, in this case, the month of January! This month I don’t have a ton of items because I was really busy plus the festive periods, it has been really hectic. I do have some cute stuff to share though! Sorry guys I have to make this post a short one because I have some projects due in a couple of days and I am really rushing them through. 


Cardigans





Beige Cardigan [Gmarket – KRW19,900 (approx SGD$24)]






I really love this cardigan, it is made really well and have quite a good weight to it. I always like my cardigans to be a little bit heavier because it just flows better in my opinion. The cardigan reaches the most appropriate length, around 3 quarter or my butt I would say. The seams are nicely done and there are no flying threads. The buttons are sturdy too. It is exactly what I expected and looks super nice and is quite warm surprisingly. There are of course cheaper cardigans at Gmarket but I feel that the quality is definitely top notch. I am considering of purchasing another cardigan from the same ‘shop’. As shown in the pictures, there is an additional button attached to the tag. Highly recommend!






 
Indi-pink Cardigan [Gmarket - KRW12,900 (approx SGD$16)]





Colour is a little bit dull here. Above pictures are more true to colour.





This is a beautiful mauve-y pink cardigan, I love this colour so much and it is really true to colour. The colour Indi-Pink (directly translated from Korean) is kind of like a dirty pink. The cardigan just looks adorable. But I was kind of disappointed with the workmanship, the seams are not done very well and the sewing work is kind of shoddy. It is a cheap cardigan but I don’t really recommend it to anyone. I would rather spend a little more and get the above one. This cardigan is shorter and reaches to my hip bone. 




 Shoes!





River Island chain detail loafer [ASOS – £15 (approx SGD$30)]




As I have mentioned in my previous hauls, River Island is one of my favourite brands. Their products are all super high quality and are focuses heavily of small details which I am absolutely fond of. This pair of shoes is so adorable with chains and tassels. Loafers are very popular this season so a good pair of loafers is definitely a staple in every girl’s shoe collection. They are pretty heavy though but I do like the weight. The sole feels very high quality.

The only problem with this is that the leather or PU is pretty hard and the shoe is more of narrower cut, therefore when I wore it the first time, the sides of my pinky toe hurt so bad. Other than that, a good buy. I saw it at ION Orchard River Island outlet during the end of season sale and even after the sale, it costs around SGD$65. So being able to purchase it at only 30 bucks is such a HUGE bargain. I got my size in UK6 which is a size EU39. It fits so nicely on my feet. I highly recommend this pair of shoes. 








Newlook real suede pumps [Newlook – SGD$30]



Yikes it looks really dirty but I assure you guys it isn't that bad in real life 



I have worn this so many times which is why it looks so beaten up in the pictures. I bought this at a Newlook outlet and it was originally $59.99 but went on sale for only $30. They aren’t the most comfortable pumps in the whole wide world; the inside is a rough fabric which explains the soreness at the bottom of my feet if I walked a lot in it.  But they go well with everything and are those simple shoes that you can just throw them on without considering much. They are made of real suede and surprisingly the outside did not get dirty easily. I highly recommend them if you can find them anywhere. I found an extremely similar pair of shoes on Topshop.com for €33 so yay! Link for extremelysimilar pair of shoes. 

*Bought in stores



That’s all babes! Have a nice day ahead! Sorry for the short post! Do feel free to ask me anything either down in the comment section or by email :) I do reply to all emails as soon as I can. 

 
  
Check out my previous monthly hauls!



Nails: Revlon 919 Black lingerie over China Glaze CG In The City



Love,

Anonymous




3 comments :

  1. I love cosy knit cardigans! And the shoes look really stylish <3 I really want to get some loafers for a preppy look~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, just wanted to pop by and let you know I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award <3

      You can visit my Liebster post to collect it ^^
      http://tulips-and-me.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

      Hope you're doing well~

      Delete
    2. @Tulip Love

      Thank you so much for the Liebster Blog Award! Yes, those cardigans are SO warm, extremely comfortable and stylish! I am looking out for loafers too, they are just so chic and goes well with anything :)

      Delete