Essence Colour&Go 107 Naughty & Pink

Firstly, I want to apologize for the lack of makeup/fashion material on this post these days. Nail posts are really easy to write up and snap pictures but there will be a November haul very soon so stay tune for that. Today's awesome nail post is from Essence gorgeous shade 107 Naughty & Pink.







I tried something different and only used the colour for the tip of my fingernails. I don't tend to go for such a loud shade so I thought wearing it on just my fingertips would make the colour more wearable and appropriate for school/work.  I LOVE this shade! It is right between a hot pink and a red although it looks warmer in the swatches. A perfect festive colour for the chilly weather.


Check out my other Essence swatches! 
Essence Colour&Go 146 That's What I Mint
Essence Colour&Go 120 Absolutely Blue
Essence Floral Grunge 01 Be Flowerful 
Essence Floral Grunge 05 Black To The Roots

Love,
Hannah




No comments :

Post a Comment