Essence Floral Grunge Nail Polish in 01 Be Flowerful







The Floral Grunge Nail Polishes are from Essence newest Trend Edition nail polish collection. Despite the name Floral Grunge, the 4 other shades in this range hardly resemble anything floral, with the colours gearing more towards pastel imo, the mints, purples and an abrupt black (really? out of nowhere?). But this one in particular, caught my eye instantly.

Very true to its name, 01 Be Flowerful is a nice spring peachy-coral shade which resembles a hibiscus flower. Disappointingly, the colour came out to be not as true as its name, it appeared orange on my nails and not so much coral. Although I still do really like the colour it came out.  

The Floral Grunge nail polish collection retails at S$3.50 each. The wear is definitely longer than the Colour&Go range, 5 days and counting without any chipping. Do note that I did a thin layer of the Studio Nails 24/7 as base coat and Seche Vite on top. I am interested in trying out Lily Bloom (off-white) and Black To The Roots (black with silver glitters) from the same range.

Try it out and let me know what you think!


Check out my other Essence swatches!   
Essence Colour&Go 146 That's What I Mint
Essence Colour&Go 120 Absolutely Blue  
Essence Colour&Go 107 Naughty & Pink
Essence Floral Grunge 05 Black To The Roots


Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment