Essence Colour & Go 120 Absolutely Blue







I've talked about Essence nail polishes before in my previous post, I stumbled upon this brand around last week at Watsons. Essence has a wide range of nail polishes and nail art supplies at a mad affordable price. We are all used to popular nail polish brands such as OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Butter London etc but those brands can be very pricey. And for girls who want to expand their nail polish collection quickly can go for a more cheaper alternative like Essence polishes.

120 Absolutely Blue is an amazing shade of lilac blue that is very unique. As shown in the first shot, the nail polish is very true to the colour in the bottle. And I assure you that the quality is comparable to the more expensive brands. I applied 2 layers of 120 Absolutely Blue and a layer of Essence Quick Dry topcoat. The topcoat is S$3.50 and the colour&go nail polish is S$2.90. Pretty cool eh?


Check out my other Essence swatches!
Essence Colour&Go 146 That's What I Mint
Essence Floral Grunge 01 Be Flowerful 
Essence Colour&Go 107 Naughty & Pink 
 
Essence Floral Grunge 05 Black To The Roots


Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment