Just In| Charles & Keith Wallet





People say that fashion starts from the head to the toe. And accessories are like icing on a cupcake. Having a nice wallet can make you look fashionable and keep you organized throughout the day. I bought a new wallet recently from Charles & Keith and I wanted to share it with you guys. Charles & Keith is a very familiar name to Singaporeans. They are a local brand based in Singapore but has outlets all over Asia. C&K sells mainly shoes, bag, wallets and also accessories like sunglasses, belts and bracelets. Their wallets are always so trendy and classic. They come in many different patterns (quilted, patented, faux animal skin) and designs (mainly minimalistic, colourblock).

The wallet I have here is from their newest collection. It is very Givenchy inspired in my opinion and I freaking adore the look of it. What I look for in my ideal wallet is definitely a simple, classic design, very sleek with multiple pockets for cards and other misc. Something that will not go out of season anytime soon. And I love that even the zipper has cute details.

Charles & Keith wallets range from S$36.90 to S$41.90. The particular design that I have is S$41.90. For the quality, I think that this is a great price since it will last me for quite some time. Check it out in stores if you are interested!


Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment