November Haul! Levi’s, Newlook, Esprit, HnM



November Haul! Levi’s, Newlook, Esprit, H&M


Hey guys! This post will be my monthly haul as I’m sure you guys can see from the title. This month’s haul is a bit more interesting because I decided to take it up a notch and actually ‘model’ the items just for you guys. I am taking all the pictures with my iPhone5 front facing camera. 


Now with the new iPhone5, I have completely abandoned my old Digital Camera. I find that their resolution don’t have much difference since I do resize down my pictures when I blog. So I’m hoping to get a DSLR/SLR but they are all so expensive gosh! My old camera is on the verge of breaking down, its autofocus seems to be all out of control and the zoom function seems to be faulty as well. So it’s really time to get a new one. 


*I left the tags on for photo-taking purposes.


.


.

 

Levi’s Leather Satchel Bag [Singsale – SGD$33+$9(shipping)]










I have been looking for a small leather bag for a long time, so once I saw this on Singsale.com, I knew I had to get it. I love everything about it, the shape, the colour, the texture, SO ADORABLE! And I’m quite surprise at the price, the original price was SGD$119 if I’m not wrong so SGD$33 is quite a steal! Be sure to watch Singsale closely because they are always Levi’s sale events up on the website. 





 .


.


.


Esprit Shimmer Skirt [Esprit – SGD$29.90]









I love this shimmery knit skirt! I wish it came in my size because there was only 1 left and it was a freaking UK6! I’m a UK8-10 for tops and UK10-small UK12 for bottoms. UK6 was never in my range of clothing. But amazingly, I managed to squeeze my butt in since it has a waistband. It is a little bit short though, I’ll prolly be matching it with an oversized jumper or something. The quality is amazing, the fabric is very thick and sturdy. The original price of the skirt is SGD$109.90. What a deal!
 





 .


.


.

Belts
  




Esprit EDC Pink Sequin Belt [Esprit – SGD$13.90]


The main reason why I bought this is because I have never seen a sequin belt before.  I thought of matching it with a long black chiffon maxi dress and then adding a pop of colour at the waist. I think it will look quite nice. I lost the receipt so I don’t know the original price, but I got it in the sale section. 




NewLook Leopard Belt [NewLook – SGD$3.90]

The quality is very so-so, but for the price, it’s not that bad so I will still recommend it if you are looking for a similar one. The belt doesn’t look like it will last a long time. The original price was SGD$9.90.





 .


.


.


Forever 21 Basic Spaghetti Top [F21 – SGD$5-7]



If you are looking for cheap basics, I highly recommend forever21. Their prices are amazing for their quality. So every time I pass by a F21, I make sure to pick up a few of them in various colours.





 .


.


.

H&M Knit Jumper [H&M – SGD$15]







I saw this on sale and I couldn’t resist the colour. It has a very vibrant cherry pop feel to it and I think it will be great for winter/spring although we don’t have any of those here. These knits come in a variety of colours but I personally think this colour is the best. They should still be in stores not so go check it out if you are interested. I got it in L. Original price is SGD$24.90. I think 15 bucks is a great bargain!
 




 .


.


.

H&M Angora Fur Knit Jumper [H&M – SGD$20]







This jumper was a love at first sight purchase. I knew I had to get it the moment I saw it. My photos don’t do the top any justice. It is a very cute baby pink shade and is very soft, furry and warm like a little rabbit. It is slightly itchy, I wonder if washing it will soften the fabric. My friend and I both got the same piece and this is probably the first time we bought the same item. Original price was SGD39.90 size L.
 







That’s all guys! Hope you guys enjoyed it, I was really excited doing this post. Year end GSS is coming right up, I hope all of us can snag some really great items this year and I’ll see you guys very soon! 



If you guys have any questions about any items, or if I missed out some of the details, feel free to leave it down in the comments section below, or email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com. Thank you always for reading, and happy holidays guys!  



Love,

Anonymous

 


No comments :

Post a Comment