K-Palette 24Hr Liquid Eyebrow Pen in 02


Review for K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyebrow Pen in 02

Hi guys! I am very excited because I found a Holy Grail product that I am loving to death! Okay, I know I’m pretty slow on Japanese product’s bandwagon but hey, I’m trying! So the product I’m raving today is the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyebrow Pen in shade 02.


With this product it kind of makes you feel your previous eyebrows look horrendous, because now you know how perfect your eyebrows can look.


Shade 01 is suitable for peeps with lighter hair (brown) and shade 02 is great for girls with darker hair (black/dark brown). 02 is more of a grey/taupe cool brown which is perfect for my hair colour (black). I can’t give you guys an exact description of shade 01 because I have never seen it in real life, there aren’t testers at Watsons so I can’t give a good recommendation but I’m sure Google has a ton of images of it. 


.

.

.









I drew the ends a little darker to give you guys an idea of the intensity



.

.

.


Pros:
The brush is akin to a liquid eyeliner brush, it give you precision and control and surprisingly easy to navigate. The liquid looks amazingly natural on, it produces a very precise and clean look, yet subtle and not overpowering.


I know that many are worried that liquid will be too dark for the brows since that was one of my main concerns, but not to worry as it deposits very light amount of liquid to the skin, just the right amount of product I would say. If you need a certain portion of eyebrows to be darker (usually the ends in my case), you can go over it a couple of times and it will get bolder


And since it is goes on very light, mistakes are easily forgiven. You don’t really have to be that cautious about every stroke when using it.


I think they stay true to their promise as a 24hr eyebrow liner. Once the brows are set and dried, it will literally stay on for the entire day. When I first got it I swatched it on the back of my hands and it stayed there for 2 freaking days! Of course when it touches soaps/makeup removers it will be easily wiped out.
It is fairly affordable, I got it at SGD$15.90 which it’s weird because the price tags says SGD$19.90 and I’m pretty sure I didn’t get it on sale. Anyways be it 15.90 or 19.90, it is very worth the price so if you are an ‘eyebrow’ girl this is the must have product you need.


The product is very small and light great for carrying it around for on-the-go touch ups. 





.

.

.


Cons:

Application will take longer than using a pencil, since it comes out pretty light; you do need to go over a couple of times. And because the brush is extremely thin, it does take time to get around the large eyebrow surface but I am definitely willing to spend a few more minutes to get those eyebrows perfected.


If the brush can be improved, I suggest making it wider and shorter to make application faster. Something like a flat tip eyebrow brush but narrower. 


.

.

.



Yadda Yadda:

I can’t praise this product enough, I was very skeptical of this product, but after trying it only once I was absolutely sold. If you are looking for ways to achieve a natural clean cut tattooed eyebrow look, don’t look any further, this is a product for you. 


Will I repurchase? Yes, definitely! I am using this every day and I love the way it makes my eyebrows look. I paid SGD$15.90 for this product at Watsons.


If you have any amazing eyebrow tips/tricks or products that you love, do let me know in the comment section below! Contact me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com if you need anything :)


Price: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Lasting power: 5/5
Effectiveness: 5/5
Overall rating: 5/5



Love,
Anonymous





No comments :

Post a Comment