Dr Jart’s Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream



Review for Dr Jart’s Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream

Hey guys! Today’s review will be on Dr Jart’s Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream. I bought it LONG time ago after seeing StyleSuzi on youtube raving about this BB cream. What is special about this BB Cream is that it promises to detoxify the skin (hence the name) and reduce blemishes. That was what sold me on this. I had really bad skin problems previously and I thought that this will HG product. 



You guys know I swear by my Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream, I use it almost every day, sometimes I give my skin a little break because using it every day seems to be clogging my pores badly. 

Previously I didn’t quite like it because it was quite dry for my skin then when I was undergoing Proactive skincare regime. I’ve stopped using Proactiv completely and these days I’m just using my Cetaphil Cleanser and Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel.













.


.


.

Pros:

The coverage to me is a medium. The consistency is noticeably thicker than the Skin79 BB Cream and I find that my flaws are more smoothed out. Spots and blemishes are definitely less obvious.  


It does come in a nice squeeze tube. I really like to packaging, it does not leave fingerprints and deposits just the right amount. 


Oil control is moderately good. I find it to be on par with my Skin79 BB Cream. I find myself becoming oily after 3-4 hours after application around the T Zone where I usually get oily.  I get oilier faster if I get stressed and I usually fix it with a tissue or blotting paper. 


The lasting power is pretty good, it lasts all day, I do set it with translucent powder and it does transfer a little bit when the skin gets oily.




.


.


.



Cons:

I didn’t find that it cleared up my skin. It did make it look smoother but after I remove my face makeup, I don’t really see a significant difference even after using it for two weeks.


Since the Dr Jart Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream’s consistency is thicker than the Skin79BB Cream, it does feel thicker on but the skin is still able to breathe through. But for people who prefer a more light weight tinted moisturizer kind of deal, this may not be the one for you. Since it is a bit thick, I find blending to be harder because I have to tug more on the face.






Yadda Yadda:

If you require or like heavier coverage BB Creams, you may want to check the Dr Jart Black Label Detox BB Cream out. If you want to achieve a more lightweight, natural look, there are better options out there. I paid SGD$29 for a tube at Watsons. Will I repurchase? Probably not, I’ll like to try out other BB Creams as well.



Price: 3.5
Packaging: 4.5
Lasting Power: 4.5
Overall effectiveness: 4/5


 Hope you guys enjoyed this review and I'll see you guys again very soon. If you have any suggestions, feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to leave them in the comments below or email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com. Thank you all so much for visiting this blog, I'll do my very best to provide better content in every post to come. Have a great weekend!





Love,
Anonymous








No comments :

Post a Comment