Beauty Haul! K-Palette Eyebrow Pen, Majolica Majorca Mascara, Eyelid Tapes


Beauty Haul! K-Palette Eyebrow Pen, Majolica Majorca Mascara, Eyelid Tapes

Hey guys just a short small beauty haul! This is going to be a short one because I’m so exhausted from literally doing nothing and the weather is making me sleepy 24/7. These are some of the beauty items I bought and would like to share them with you guys!


*All pictures are taken with Iphone5 without editing



 .


.


.



Japanese Wonder Eyelid tape [SaSa - SGD$5.90 for 240 pairs]




*Comes with a weird looking prong


If you’ve read my double eyelid tape post, you know I love my Rhomlon eyelid tape. However the Rhomlon eyelid tapes are increasing in price and I didn't think it was quite worth the $3.20 currently (30 pairs), therefore I wanted to search for a cheaper alternative.

THIS is a WAY cheaper option. It contains 480 strips (240 pairs)! It does cost SGD$5.90 but for the amount this is such a bargain. I don’t think I have ever seen such a huge stack of double eyelid tapes in a packet before. The only bad side to it is that the packaging is entirely in Japanese so it doesn't state the length of the tapes. But I wear them to bed anyways so the length doesn't matter to me. 

I've tried them out and I think the quality is very good! A packet of these can last over 6 MONTHS! 


I’m thinking of doing a giveaway with about 5 of these eyelid tapes for my 50 followers giveaway maybe? I still short of 4 followers *cross fingers* Do tell me what you think!


 .


.


.

Cotton Soles [Daiso – SGD$2]









If you are looking for cheap disposable shoes soles, Daiso is the place to go. I’ve bought so many cotton soles from them. They are like sanitary pads for shoes and comes in SO many colours and designs. I particularly liked this blue lace one. Some comes with a sticky bottom so you can stick it on the shoe bottom. If they get dirty you can just toss them away. My previous one lasted for around 2-3 months before it became nasty. 





 .


.


.

Eyebrow shaver [SaSa – SGD$3.90]






I’m always on the lookout for cheap eyebrow shavers. I especially like this one because it is cheap, usually a packet of 3 shavers costs around SGD$4-$6. I like that the blade is short and small so I can get into the little spaces in my already small, non-existent eyes.


 .


.


.


Darkness Secret Magic Double Sided Eyelid Tape [SaSa – SGD3.60]




I have talked a little about this tapes before, if you are interested, you can click here to the post. I’ve tried a lot of double sided eyelid tapes, the most recent one is Heroine Make Proof Eye Tape which costs an overwhelming SGD$16.90 at Watsons/Sasa. I will also be doing a review of that very soon. I find that I still go back to this Darkness Eyelid tape because it is so affordable and the adhesive power is amazing. 


 .


.


.



Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On [Watsons – SGD$22.90]




I needed to replenish my previous Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus which has almost dried up but wanted to try something new. I’m guessing from the name this mascara volumnizes the lashes. I am really excited to try it out and review it for you guys! 


 .


.


.


K-Palette 24hr Real Lasting Eyebrow Pen [Watsons – SGD$15.90]



Ever heard of liquid eyebrow pen? Then you’ve probably heard of this amazing K-Palette eyebrow pen. I’ve tried it twice and this is definitely a holy grail eyebrow product. If you are always envious of people who have perfect, groomed ‘tattooed-like’ eyebrows, this liquid eyebrow pen will do exactly the same for yours. I can’t wait to do a review on it!



Hope you guys enjoyed the small haul and remember to comment below telling me what you think about the giveaway? Do you guys want it?


Ps. I’m looking for a Dress form so I can display apparels better on ShopAnonymousReviews but I have no idea where to get them. If you guys have any ideas or any old dress forms do let me know! 



Love,

Anonymous






No comments :

Post a Comment