What I Got From Watsons Member Sale + Etude House Nails

So on the 27 December, Watsons had a huge member sale at almost all Watsons outlets and being a huge cheapskate bargain hunter myself , I grab quite a number of beauty items. Product prices were slashed 15%, 30% and even 50%, so you can imagine how big of a crowd there was.




The Loreal Shine Caresse lipglosses were 2 for S$25 and their original price was around S$18.90 so it was  a good bargain. I tried them out a few days ago and unfortunately, I am quite disappointed with them. Both lipglosses are very sticky and colour payoff is very weird. I should be doing a review on it soon so I am not going into details with it. I have it in shade 402 Milady and 101 Lolita.

Check out review for L'oreal Shine Caresse Lipgloss here.

The nail polishes are the Loreal Colour Riche Le Vernis shade 404 which is a burgundy colour and 204, a nice mauve-y pink shade. I have 404 on my nails and 204 on my toes right now and I am in LOVE with them. They are very opaque so I only needed 1 coat. The Colour Riche Le Vernis nail polishes are S$8.90 each and I got them for S$12 for 2.

Check out Loreal Colour Riche Le Vernis shade 404 here.
Check out Loreal Colour Riche Le Vernis shade 204 here.


My friend raved about how amazing this Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara was. She said it was easy to wash off which was what persuaded me into buying this because we all know my favourite mascara the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus is pardon my language a bitch to remove. I didn't find it amazing at holding my curls, and it dries tacky so the lashes weigh down a bit unlike the Majolica Majorca one which dries crispy, like hairspray. But it does remove easily so I'll still keep it. It was on sale for S$13.20 from the usual S$18.90.





I also bought some nail stickers from Etude House. They have literally bazillion different patterns to choose from so I kinda went nuts over them. I especially love the patterned strips, very luxe and tux. The bows and little word bubbles stickers are so cute!!

Join my Christmas Giveaway if you haven't already! Link is right here!


A/N: I'm so back logged on posts! I still have not done my Dec fashion haul yikes! and I promised a New Years giveaway which is so overdue, so scratch that, I will be doing a Bloglovin' 100 Followers giveaway instead which hopefully will be up soon, pinky promise!!




Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment