Loreal Colour Riche Le Vernis #404







Hey guys! In my last post I blogged about getting these lovely nail polishes from Loreal during a Watsons sales event. So today I have on shade 404 on my nails which is a burgundy, oxblood colour, they came out redder in the photos but they are a lot more darker and burgundy in real life.

The Colour Riche Le Vernis nail polishes are very pigmented, for the pictures above I only used 1 coat and I'm very pleased with how they came out. I have them on for about a week and my right thumb has chipped a little. I did get compliments from friends.

They retail for around S$8.90 each and contain only 5ml of product. For reference, Seche Vite is 14ml and OPI polishes are 15ml. So for the price of S$8.90 I would consider the Colour Riche Le Vernis polishes to be on the pricier side. I got them on sale for 2 for S$12 which is a good deal considering that they are mini sized and there are so many shades in the range to try out.

If there is a sale or promotion for these nail polishes, I would highly recommend you guys to try them out if you are looking for high quality nail polishes in almost any shade.

Check out Loreal Colour Riche Le Vernis #204!


Love,
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment