Empties! Products I've Used Up | 2013


Hi guys! Being a wishy-washy indecisive girl myself, I tend to buy a ton of products that sometimes never get to be used. So for me to actually like a product enough to repurchase it really means a lot. Items that have made it into my empties list are some of my all-time favourite, holy grail products that I have repurchase and probably will over and over again, so you should totally write them down in your shopping list and get them in your shopping trip!




Revlon New Complexion Loose Powder #01
I have gotten both #01 and #02, since it is translucent, it does not interfere with your foundation colour. The finishing result is a smooth, pore-free, matte canvas that looks natural and photographs beautifully. I use it on top of my Dr. Jart BB Cream to mattify the excess oily residue that BB creams leave.
Price: S$23.90

Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel
(Click here to read review) I think I have used up five or six bottles of the water gel. It does not break my out at all, provides a nice cooling sensation after application and makes the skin texture appear more plump and radiant.
Price: S$16.90 - S$20.90

ZA Concealer #2
This product is a staple in my makeup collection. This is currently my second tube. I use this mainly for my under eye circles. It goes on really smooth, doesn't emphasize lines under my eyes or make the area too dry. It is not very pigmented so it is great for redness not necessarily to cover blemish spots.
Price: S$10.90-S$13.90

Majolica Majorca Lash Mascara Expander Frame Plus #BK999
(Click here to read review) This mascara is hands down the best mascara I have tried. And it is highly raved by beauty bloggers and youtubers. It is like hairspray for eyelashes. It maintains the curl for the entire day, doesn't make your eyelashes look like spider legs and is smudge-proof.
Price: S$23.90

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil #FBI
(Click here to read review) BEST CONCEALER EVER! Highly pigmented and super creamy. I cannot rave this product enough. The consistency is not too dry nor too wet, does not emphasize lines or dryness and blends like a dream. Every girl needs one of these!
Price: S$28

Majolica Majorca Automatic Liquid Eyeliner #BK999
(Click here to read review) My last stick lasted me well over 6 months of constant usage, so I am very pleasantly surprise with the amount of product given. The biggest plus is that this liquid eyeliner doesn't smudge, but flakes off when removed. So no raccoon eyes no more!
Price: S$22.90

Revlon ColourStay Creme Gel Eyeliner #002Brown
(Click here to read review) I have been loving wearing brown eyeliner these days and have completely abandon my MAC Black Track aside. IMO it makes the eyes look more smokey, mysterious/seductive so I went ahead and bought another one. The lasting power is pretty good too.
Price: S$15.90

Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask
I have tried multiple beauty diary masks, the black pearl mask, red wine mask, bird's nest mask, and the entire floral range beauty diary masks. The black pearl mask provides the best hydration after usage, my skin never looked as plump and smooth when using other masks. And I know that their black pearl mask is the best seller for beauty diary masks so it is a must-try.
Price: S$16.90

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral & Flirty
I have almost waist long hair, and washing them everyday is a chore. My hair almost takes 2 hours to dry completely and washing my locks takes up the majority of my bathing time. So the best invention created for rapunzel wannabes is definitely the dry shampoo. It provides more texture & volume, plus it is so inexpensive. 
Price: S$11.60 - S$12.90

Biore Cleansing Oil Facial Sheets
(Click here to read review) Calling out to all lazy girls out there you know you are one, you need to have this! These wipes are so convenient to use, it is not an excuse to not remove your makeup anymore. A pack of 48 wipes usually last a month and a half for me. Plus it removes makeup thoroughly and the wipes do not scratch the face unlike some others do.
Price: S$7.90 - S$16.90


Let me know in the comments below which products has made it into your empties list! I hope you guys enjoyed this lengthy post and I will see you in my next one! Cheers!


Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment