Outfit | Cows & Horses


Hey guys! Just a quick outfit post today, the weather has been so unpredictable lately, it is like I'm living in the sunny Sahara desert during the day and suddenly it dips right into cold and wet Antarctica temperature in my midst of sleeping.  So for fluctuating weathers like ours, I like to dress light and always remember to carry an umbrella!









Dress: Lowry's Farm (worn as blouse) / Shorts: Zara / Bag: m)phosis (past season) / Shoes: Sole Society / Accessories: Lovisa / Watch: Casio

I love monochrome black/white pairings because they are so chic yet it takes so little time to pair an outfit together. Every thing just goes well with each other. I also really like my herd of horses necklace from Lovisa, very cute and unique. Definitely my go-to necklace for lazy i-can't-be-bothered days. Also the tiny star studs are absolutely adorable and adds a subtle detail to my look.

The top and necklace will be featured in my September haul post which will be up very soon!

That's all guys! I am SO close to a hundred subscribers so please follow my blog if you like what you are reading, I will have a giveaway planned out really soon. I will see you in my next post, cheers!


Love,
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment