Snips and Bits #5 - Lovisa Jewellery








I got 2 Lovisa jewelry during a shopping trip 2 days ago. They are having a Easter sale so if you're interested in any of the 2 pieces, I think they may still be available. I thought I would give you guys a little look first because I am so stoked that I got this 2 pieces, I absolutely adore them to bits. I will upload photos of these pieces on myself and should be up in my coming March haul.

Both necklaces match almost everything in my wardrobe and was on sale for $9 each which I though was a pretty good deal (original price was $20+). Fortunately, no unpleasant incidents occurred. I'll see you guys in my next post! Cheers!



Love,

Anonymous




Other Snips & Bits:
Snips & Bits #4 - OOTDs
Snips & Bits #3 - Best Buy World, Chloe
Snips & Bits #2 - Levi's, H&M, F21
Snips & Bits #1 - Charles & Keith




No comments :

Post a Comment