A present for myself – Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s White





Hey guys! So I got the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s polariod camera as an advanced present for my birthday coming up. I feel that I need to start documenting all the important moments of my life. Digital cameras aren’t really the same, and I feel that having a real physical photo that I can hold in my hand is much more satisfying. 


Polaroid cameras especially the Fujifilm one has been a huge trend lately and many of my friends has them. I want to make it a habit to capture important life moments so I can look back one day and go ‘oh yeah, that was fun’ and facebook just isn’t the same. I feel that I don’t take enough pictures of myself, and sometimes events just pass by without noticing and it’ll be cool if I have something to look back. 


I plan to start doing a notice board and pin all the Polaroid photos that I am going to be taking over the years.



The Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s White retails for SGD$159 at Harvey Norman outlets which is where I got mine.  I think they are available at almost all electronics store and even online.


I will post any interesting photos I take with my Polaroid camera on my Instagram so go follow me on there if you’re interested. I’ll maybe make another post when the film arrives so I’ll see you guys in my next post!


 Follow me here on Instagram!

 

2 comments :

  1. They're quite stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JoJo, yeah I love the design too! Iconic with a hint of retro and extremely easy to use, it'll be even better if it is more compact :D

      Delete