Spring Shoes Wishlist!



1. Aldo Razavi Bluette Flat Shoe - £32 - stunning blue shade with low cut pointed toe. 
I love the V-shape cutting detail in the toe opening area.

2. Vans Snake Authentic Silver- £30 - I have been wanting this since the first time I saw it on Lookbook. Since grey is such a huge trend this season, I figured it would be THE time to own a pair of these!

3. ALDO Bowker Trainers - £40 - The prints really stood out to me, I find it so edgy and unique! Shattered glass maybe? I would love it on
 some plain white tee and a oversized denim jacket for a street chic look. 

4. ASOS HOCUS Heeled Sandals - £30 - The cut outs from this shoe looked amazing. And with a thicker heel, walking in them would be a breeze.

5. ALDO Blue Mid Heel Pointy Toe Pump With Asymetric Cut - £65 - I love how the delicate straps twirls around the body of the foot, it is beautiful and I love the blue it comes in!

6.  ASOS HEARTBEAT Heeled Sandals - £22.50 - Every girl needs to own a nude t-strap sandal/heel, it elongates the foot and can look flirty for dates or
 fit formal corporate outfits too. A versatile shoe for every outfit!

7. ALDO Flat Pointed Yellow Asymmetric Flat Shoes - £50 - This is the no heel version of the Mid Hell Pointy Toe Pump (no.5). And mustard colour? Double yes please. The asymmetric cut adds a interesting touch to an otherwise plain jane flats. Ingenious! 




Love,
Hannah

1 comment :

  1. Love the ASOS heartbeat shoes.
    I have a huge wishlist of shoes right now.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete