Mini Haul | Newlook, Forever21







I went on a shopping trip a couple of days ago and I wanted to show you guys my loots. This sequin crop top I got from Newlook is probably my favourite buy of the day. It looks so cute on and I already have an idea in my head of what to pair this top with - my zara leather skirt! It is a bit prickly on the edges so I will have to maybe wear something underneath it. I got a pair of clear glasses and a pair of sunglasses (accessories all from Forever21). I LOVE the sunglasses, it has a plum shade tint to the lenses and has such a unique matte black/pink frame to it that flatters all face shapes.

I also got a pack of rings that has different sizes so you can either wear them traditionally or as midi rings. The l-o-v-e ring was the last item I picked out and I really like it as a dainty midi ring! Let me know what you think about my shopping trip loots down in the comments below!

Love,
Hannah 


No comments :

Post a Comment