Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 330 Grey Area







I fell in love at first sight when I saw this shade in stores. 330 Grey Area is a dark grey nail polish with purplish undertones. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes are very pigmented, I always only apply 2 coats to get a very opaque and creamy appearance. I find the drying time to be a bit lacking though. It dries much slower than brands like China Glaze and OPI. Another con I found is that there is a slight colour difference between how the polish looked inside the bottle and how it came out on my nails. In the bottle, it looked more purplish grey but it came out a lot darker and under certain lighting it looks almost brownish! So I wouldn't personally recommend this shade, but there are many others in the collection so I am definitely going to try those out. Still, it looks amazing on shorter nails but I was pretty bumped with how the color came out. I think they retail for S$13.90 each but I got them on a discount.


Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment