Emoda Spring Style Trend | Blue + White + Grey



The grey + blue combination has been very popular this season. I really like this combination because there are still some elements from the strong black/white monochrome from the past season that is brought forward to 2014 spring trend. I personally think it looks amazing! Pastels are usually the go-to color scheme when it comes to spring so this is definitely not something new, I take it as an exciting twist. I like how soft grey + blue color combination is yet still keeping the look tough. It is not too feminine nor domineering like the black/white monochrome trend which held the reign to trends of 2013 as it can sometimes come off as too contrasting.

I browsed through Emoda's website recently to look at their newest S/S 2014 collection and I found some lovely pieces that hits the current trend right on the spot. I came out with a map of some of my favourite pieces, links of individual items are down below. If you guys have no idea what Emoda is, my oh my, where have you been gurl! Emoda is a Japanese fashion label by Ena Matsumoto that brings out the latest, most on trend Japanese fashion that is designer quality with a affordable price tag. I hope you guys enjoy! Let me know in the comments below what you think of the grey/blue trend! Is it a hit or a miss for you guys?


1. SOFT TWEED OVER JUMPER - 97.40 USD
2. H/W DESIGN TIGHT SKIRT - 48.60 USD
3. FIT LINE MIDDLE SKIRT - 58.36 USD
4. SHEER SCARF - 19.32 USD
5. DECO FINE CHECK - 116.92 USD
6. STRIPE LADY TRAINER - 58.36 USD
7. H/W CORSET SHORT PANTS - 68.12 USD
8. THIN BUCKLE BELT - 29.08 USD
9.  VOLUMN JEWELRY NECKLACE - 58.36 USD
10. DECO PALE TWEED - 116.92 USD
11. FINE CHECK SKIRT - 68.12 USD    


Love,
Hannah



2 comments :

  1. Love this!! It looks absolutely fab!!
    littlebeautybloge.blogspot.com
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe! Thank for reading! I followed your blog, you look amazing girl! Keep it up :D

      Delete