First Beauty Haul Of 2014 | TouchInSOL, MAC, Essence


Hey guys! I'm back from a short hiatus, I am in the midst of my finals so I will taking breaks here and there to study. But I'm back in full force this week so keep checking back for daily updates! Oh! And you might have noticed I didn't post a Feburary fashion haul, I will be combining Feb and March haul together since I got quite a bit of stuff this month.










I got three TouchInSol products from Cozycot. They were having S$8 promotion for all items. I will leave the link here if you guys are interested, I believe only the makeup boomer is sold out, the bb cream and bb balm should still be available. I have been seeing TouchInSol products appearing in Watsons late last year and really been curious about them. And I'm surprised that they don't have much reviews on their products on the internet as well. I have tried them all, I love the bb cream and makeup boomer (highlighter), the velvet touch bb balm is a miss for me though. I will be posting a review on them soon so stay tune for that.

I went into MAC the other day and got All That Glitters which I have always wanted to own. All That Glitters is probably easily in the top ten MAC eyeshadows and I've seen so many beauty gurus raving about them. It is a nice shimmery rosy champagne that is oh so beautiful.

Lastly I also got a Essence lipstick in no. 07 Natural Beauty. This is probably the most neutral/ my-lips-but-better shade in the Essence Long Lasting Lipstick range. I have a swatch post on all Essence lipstick shades so click here if you are interested. Essence lipsticks are less than S$5 each so they are extremely affordable and their quality is pretty dang good too.

Have any questions? Leave them down below!

Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment