Thermal Water Watson’s SALE! Avene + Vichy

EXCITING NEWS GUYS!!!! I recently bought some bottles of thermal water to try out and I.FREAKING.LOVE.IT! The two brands that I’ve tried are the Avene Thermal Spring Water and Vichy Thermal Spa Water. I heard that Uriage makes really good ones too. I’ve used them around 3 weeks and I seriously swear by thermal water now. I’m currently working on the reviews where I will be comparing both so do stay tune for that.


I went to Clementi’s Watsons today and found out that Vichy is having a sale on Vichy Thermal Spa Water. 1 bottle (150ml) originally retails at SGD$19.80 and now *alert alert* is on sale for 2 bottles at SGD$14.80!! Amazing or what? It is crazy; one bottle cost only $7+! 


Amazingly Avene is also having a buy one get one free promotion. So I went ahead and bought a set too. The original price for Avene Thermal Spring Water 150ml bottle costs SGD$20.80 and now it costs $20.80 for 2 bottles.





I bought both during different times, hence there are 2 receipts 




This is a freaking good deal and I have to share it with you guys. So do go down to your nearby Watsons and grab them now! I paid everything with my own cash. Also, sorry for the blurry pictures, I wanted to get this post up asap so you guys have more time to go buy them.



Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment