Mini Shoe Haul | Mel by Melissa, ASOS, Payless




Hey guys! So following yesterday's post where I showed you guys some stuff I ordered online, I also promised that I will post a little haul today showing some of shoes I got recently. I have been really ill for the past week so do pardon the shorts posts!






#1
I always get my flats from Payless. They have great designs in so many different sizes and I can take my time to try them on without  I personally love the flexi shoes they have from the brand. They are currently having a promotion of $15 off S$45 bill if you make payment via Visa Debit/Credit card. I thought that was an awesome deal so I got these pair of yellow weave flexi flats and some casual slippers. These yellow flats are S$32.90 and I got it in a size 8. 


#2






These are the Mel by Melissa Toffee Apple Wedges in Glossy Black. The Toffee Apple wedges are made by recyclable materials. They are very comfortable considering it has a 3 inch heel. I do have an issue with my pair of shoes though, my right pair seems to be almost a size larger than my left pair. I have checked the sizes and both pairs are the same shoe size but the left shoe felt a lot more tighter. They make the legs so slim looking and will look great with anything.  

Mel by Melissa Toffee Apple Wedges (exact), similar here



#3


The ASOS Suppose Heel is by far, the most flattering pair of sandal mid length heels I have ever tried on. I am a true UK6(EU39) and got it in a UK6. It fits true to size, so perfect I thought maybe these pair of shoes were made just for my feet. The thick, chunky heel makes it a dream to walk in, I think I could even run in these. The hard plastic sole isn't the most comfortable but for the price I really couldn't expect more.

 ASOS Suppose Heel (£14.50)

Love,
Hannah
 




No comments :

Post a Comment