Just Ordered | ASOS Suppose Heels + Mel by Melissa Toffee Apple Wedge





*Most of the items have already arrive! I will make another post tomorrow and give you guys a little sneak peek! 

I wanted to update you guys some of the products I ordered online recently. From ASOS, I ordered a amazing pair of patent chunky kitten heels. I think they are great for work and aren't they adorable? I even had to keep refreshing because they keep getting out of stock in my size. But I managed to cart it in my size (uk 6) in the end which fits me perfectly by the way.

ASOS Suppose Heel

And I'm not sure if ASOS changed their check-out policy? Previously there weren't a minimun check-out amount. I was able to get free worldwide delivery on my Rose Foil Jumper which was GBP8 which adds up to around S$16. But when I checked out this time round, I had to hit GBP20 before I was entitled to free worldwide delivery. Maybe because delivery charges are higher for shoes. So I bought the metal bangle bracelet (GBP4.80) which I thought was pretty cute anyways.

ASOS Ball Fine Bangle Bracelet

 
From Singsale, I purchased a pair of Mel by Melissa Toffee Apple Wedges in glossy black. They looked so cute in pictures and they were on sale for only S$29. I know some departmental stores in Singapore sells Mel by Melissa and they range at least over a hundred bucks. The sizes are a little bit sketchy over at Singsale plus this is my first time buying shoes from that website. It states that it is AU7 which converts to an EU38 and I am usually around a 39 so it will be slightly tighter.

Mel by Melissa Toffee Apple Wedge (exact), Similar here

Love,
Hannah




No comments :

Post a Comment