Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Polish SWATCHES!








The Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Polish has reached our sunny shores earlier last year. Maybelline website states that the Lip Polishes are infused with liquid balm to give lips a silky, cushiony feel. Together with Maybelline's special leaf-shaped brush applicator made from Angora fur gives the perfect finish. It promises the intense color of a lipstick, shine of a gloss and comfort of a balm - aka a 3-in-1 elixer.

I haven't tried them on my lips yet, but by swatching them at the back of my hand, they are without a doubt amazingly pigmented, especially the darker shades. The lighter shades may go slightly sheerer. 

There are only 10 shades available in singapore. I am not sure how the shades that will go on sale for different regions are chosen, I have seen swatches of Glam 3 & Glam 7 and they are GORGEOUS. Unfortunately, if you want to own those shades, you would have to buy them online.

The Lip Polishes retail for S$19.90 each and are available at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa & major supermarkets and hypermarkets.

Herworldplus states that limited edition colours Pop 1, Pop 4, Glam 3 and Glam 7 will be available from January 2014.

My favourites from this line are definitely Pop 5 and Pop 6. I have something for bright pink lipglosses and who can deny such a classic statement red?! I believe the model was wearing Pop 6 for the campaign shot below. Amazing colour don't 'cha think?



Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment