Goodies From TheSampleStore

 
So a couple of days ago, The Sample Store was having a promotion for 4 samples at a fixed delivery rate of S$5.99 which is still available now so head over there if you are interested to try out some samples. Since I was looking for a new BB Cream (I was getting tired of my Dr Jart Detox bb cream), I thought that it was a great chance to try some out and see which ones worked the best.

Disclaimer: This post is not an advertisement or sponsored.

Clockwise : GoodSkin Lab Smooth-365 Intensive Clarity + Smoothing Peptide Serum, BRTC Whitening & Wrinkle Repair BB Cream, Rachel K CC Cream (Neutral/Pink), ElishaCoy Wrinkle Out Perfect Line Cream



I'll start off with the Rachel K CC Cream (Neutral/Pink). If you guys are new to Rachel K CC creams, it has 2 versions of it, a pink (neutral) one, and a black (original) one. The one I've tried is the neutral CC cream. If you guys want a comparison between the both, this is the video I watched. My friend used it and she gives it a 'meh' rating and surprisingly I would give it a 'meh' too. Not very impressed with that but I will leave all the detail in its own review.


This, on the other hand, is amazing. I freaking love the BRTC Whitening & Wrinkle Repair BB Cream and if you are between a NC15-NC25, I think you will like it too. I love the coverage, it covers up majority of my imperfections and I highly recommend you guys to try it.


I am pretty young but I do have some problems with neck wrinkles. I suppose it is a heredity condition because I noticed my mum's side of the family has really deep neck wrinkles. I haven't tried the ElishaCoy Wrinkle Out Perfect Line Cream yet but hopefully it does something to flatten out the annoying michelin folds nah it isn't that bad


I got the GoodSkin Lab Smooth-365 Intensive Clarity + Smoothing Peptide Serum mainly because of how positive the reviews are on MUA. All the comments are like 'praise the heavenly lord for this product' so I just had to try it. I'll let you guys know how well it works. The full price of the product is insanely expensive so it is nice to be able to try out something first before investing in a skincare product.


Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment