Scholl Party Feet Invisible Gel Heel Shield


Hey guys! Remember my previous post on making loose fitting shoes fit? Today is another exciting review for Scholl Party Feet Invisible Gel Heel Shield. This interesting product works exactly like the Scholl leather heel shield but it is made of silicone gel. This thick comfy gel padding is ideal for closed-back shoes and help stop shoes from slipping as well as cushioning the heels to prevent blisters or sore heels. 


















Best part? It is see-through. Unlike the leather heel, this invisible gel heel shield is…invisible! It is less noticeable so it is great for pretty shoes that you do not wish to leave any marks on. I used it on my Dr Martens Cherry Red 1461 Lace Up boots because they were cutting me so badly around the heel. 









The Watsons that I went to were out of stock for the Scholl leather heel guard and I needed it for the next day so I just went ahead and try it. It is definitely more expensive than the other leather heel guard but I think it is more durable and will last a very long time. 




With flash



Application is pretty self explanatory; peel the padding off the plastic sheet and stick it on the ideal heel area. The adhesive power is amazing and once it is stuck on the padding is very hard to remove so you do have to achieve it in one try. It stays there forever and does not budge an inch no matter how roughly treated it is. 







I bought it for $11.60 but oh boy it is so worth it. The silicone gel is so soft and the heels feel so comfortable in them. If you have a pair of flats or boots that cuts you in the heel and you are looking for a permanent solution, I highly recommend this. 




After the addition of the Scholl Party Feet Invisible Gel Heel Shield, I will be well, partying!


A/N: It was my birthday few days ago so sorry for the late posts, I haven’t been able to complete them in time so do be patient! 



Love,
Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment