Korea Trip 2012: Part 4 Teddy Bear Museum + Se7en's Restaurant

Hey guys! Today will be the last post on my trip to korea! If you have not read Korea Trip Part 1, Part 2 or Part 3, go read it now!


In the afternoon I got to go to Jeju Teddy Bear Museum! There is also a teddy bear forest where you can take pictures with life size teddy bear figurines SUPA COOL!




.

.


.

.


 Titanic


 
My friend and I were so frustrated with the reflection and there were no way of avoiding it #firstworldpains.











Find this familiar? It is from the famous Korean Drama Goong (Princess Hours)!

Teddy Bear Forest

 Reed Field






Even the lifts have tiny teddy bear carved on them!



.

.

.

During the evening, we went to the Jungang Underground Shopping Center where there is a long stretch of shops selling clothes, cosmetics, bags and shoes. 

Bought a sausage at Sand Day and it was DELICIOUS! 






The major difference you can spot in Jeju and Singapore is that there are Power Lines literally everywhere you go. And their Power Lines are so messy and cluttered they look like strings of knots everywhere. Well that IS something that you don’t see in Singapore. 





Back to Seoul~


.

.

.
 
Took the subway to reach our guesthouse. We stayed at InsideBackpackers which is located in the heart of Daehangno, a historical, cultural, and shopping center of Seoul. INSIDE Backpackers is only a five minute walk from the bus stop and the subway station. The accommodation is not bad; there is free WiFi and just a corner turn from a shopping district. I was so exhausted that I forgot to take any pictures at the residence. Yikes!




.

.

.

.



On the last day in Seoul, I went back to Dong Dae Mun for a last minute shopping trip before departing to Singapore. I ate a Corndog, and chilled at The Coffee Bean in Migliore waiting for a decent time to eat dinner. Drank Black Forest Ice Blended and it was superb! 


Corndog

At The Coffee Bean in Migliore



 
Dinner time~! We went to Gangnam to have dinner at Yeolbong Chicken Restaurant, owned by Korean singer Se7en. My friend is a big fan of Se7en so went to try the food there. There are standees, signature and other Korean artiste photos and signatures. 







 Photos and Signatures





We ordered a Steamed Chicken dish in medium and the portion was SO HUGE! Definitely enough for 3 people. The dish is extremely spicy so I suggest ordering it in Mild. The total added up to around 34,000 won and in my opinion definitely worth a try. 











 After
 
Went back to Inside Backpackers to collect our luggage and off to Incheon Airport. I bought a Kimbap and Onigiri to eat on the plane. 





We used to have Mini Melts in Singapore in the past but it somehow disappeared from the surface of all stores here. If you have not tried it, i highly recommend the Double Chocolate flavour.



Gobbling down my Kimbap on plane

 Hello~ Singapore!

 
That’s all for the Korea trip. I do have to apologize for the weird angles in most photos, it is because I am trying to avoid snapping images of people around me so please do understand. I hope you guys have enjoyed these recent posts because I have loads of fun doing them. 

Stay tune for the next post which is my March haul where all of my apparels are bought from Korea!



Links will be added once post is up!



Love, 
Anonymous
 




7 comments :

  1. Lucky u! I want to go korea too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful experience for me. I would recommend going during Autumn time which is around September because it can get crazily chilly during the winter months! I would love to go there again too!

      Delete
  2. I'm dying from the cuteness overload! The teddy bear museum is on my 'must visit one day' list. Lol, Marilyn Monroe Teddy!
    Great holiday photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There is a teddy bear museum in Seoul NamsanPark too but the one in Jeju is the main museum. It started snowing when we were exploring the teddy bear museum, it was a sight to behold! Do travel to Korea if you have the chance, it is beautiful there! :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE that you're doing this! What a great idea. I can't tell you how many times I walk by an item on the shelves, and wonder if it's any good. Thanks!

    teddy bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment! I will try my best to provide all the information and opinions I can so please do continue supporting me! Thanks for reading my blog! :D

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete