Etude House Look At My Lips Lipstick No. 16


Hey guys! I haven't posted in a week! I am having major writer's block lately and didn't really feel like posting anything. So I thought of doing a short review on the Etude House's Look At My Lips lipstick in no.16 I got very recently to get myself back into the blogging momentum again. Etude House is doing a clearance sale on these lipsticks so now they are only S$6.45 instead of the original price of S$10.45!!

I actually wanted to buy the shade no.5 but it was sold out everywhere. No.16 is a pretty close match so I got no.16 instead. It is a watermelon pink shade, very trendy right now and which I think is a great pop of colour. It is one of the brighter lipsticks that I own and I ADORE this shade.













Pros:
Etude house lipsticks are usually on the moisturizing side and no doubt this lipstick is very moisturizing. The packaging is adorable with the engraving of 'My Lips' engraved onto the product. The texture of the lipstick is very creamy and smooth plus the pigmentation is amazing. I have dry lips and the formula does not fall into the cracks or emphasis the dry areas. The lasting power is not bad as well.


Cons:
I do have a problem with the packaging though, the cap falls off easily and doesn't make a lock sound when capped. I'm sure the appearance could have been done better since Etude House lipsticks are always so colourful and pretty.


Verdict:
For the price, I give this lipstick a two thumbs up. I will definitely go back and get some more shade if they are still available. Highly recommend!



Packaging: 3/5
Price: 5/5
Product: 4/5
Lasting power: 4/5
Overall rating: 4/5



Let me know what is your favourite lipstick from Etude House! Also check out my review on Etude House Miss Tangerine Lipstick if you are interested! I'll see you guys in my next post, cheers!


Love,
Hannah





No comments :

Post a Comment